Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Police car graphics gone bad

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by Stacey K, Sep 19, 2018.

1. letterman7

letterman7 Very Active Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    It's all conjecture since we can't physically see the pieces nor know the circumstances by what the failure happened. Move on. I would have no issues with outsourcing to the police-graphics.com if you're unable to do the job yourself. I would talk with whomever you're talking with at the department, outline that not all print processes are the same (obviously), and that you can stand behind your product - and be up front with them that you're outsourcing to pg.com. Is it possible that they'll bypass you and order directly from them? Sure, happens quite a bit - but they'll still need someone to install the kit.

2. Stacey K

Stacey K Getting Back in the Game

Jun 20, 2018
    Wisconsin
    Oh geez...that's some very good detective work! Definitely something to keep in mind...

3. Stacey K

Stacey K Getting Back in the Game

Jun 20, 2018
    Wisconsin
    Actually, I'll need to replicate the design so it matches the other cars so they are perfectly OK with me ordering the printed vinyl.