• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Police Car pricing

qmr55

stay in bed and the rest us will make money.

first car will take longer because you have to lay it out, once you have your sizes its just a matter of repeating the process and the more you do the faster the process will be.

if that doesn't make sense to you then i doubt you've ever installed vinyl before.

yeah you're right, Colorado probably has never installed vinyl! tell us more, mr vinyl installer sir!

OlsonSigns601

yeah you're right, Colorado probably has never installed vinyl! tell us more, mr vinyl installer sir!

I'm sure he has. I love how one can post what he wouldn't do it for but won't post what he would do it for.

Also lets belittle other members more and get more off topic by posting more hate about police officers.

qmr55

Also lets belittle other members more and get more off topic by posting more hate about police officers.

Okay good idea! I'll start...

How many cops does it take to screw in a light bulb? Just one, but he is never around when you need him.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, this has finally turned inside out..... the way most of them do these days.

We do quite a few police departments in our area... and municipal vehicles and we get paid well from each of them and usually within 10 days or less. They generally can't take that many cars out of circulation at any given time, unless they are new and not in service yet. However, cars being given a face-lift, they usually can't spare more than two at a time. So, you're not gonna have an assembly-line kinda deal... and that will impact on your getting them out on a regular schedule. For de-lettering, cleaning, prepping and lettering... I think you're leaving money on the table at $600.

What we get is one thing and what others get is another, but you have to get what you need to keep your doors open, make a profit and be there next year to do more cruisers.

I think you are only quoting on everything if everything goes 100% right. You're not leaving anytime for unknown factors. The unknowns are what eat you alive. If you have them figured in and you don't need them.... it's gravy. If you need them..... you'll be so happy you included that major factor.

Ever wonder why so many people are trying to figure out where the can get ink 15¢ a liter cheaper, or pay less and use calendared when cast should be used ?? It's cause they got caught with their pants down so often and don't prepare themselves to do it correctly. Then they have to skimp. Is that why you wanna use calendared or go in so cheap ?? You wanna get the job, but not produce it professionally and if something goes wrong..... scrape even more ??​

ProWraps

we did a cop trailer about 90 days ago.

the check is in the mail EVERY day.

we must have a hole in our mailbox that only applies to cops.

funny how if you dont pay your tickets in time, you go to jail. they never pay **** on time, and no big deal.

must be all that per'tectin and swer'vin.

my vote is with the first reply, $22k each. and i would rub my schnuts on every square inch of that reflective.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
"my vote is with the first reply, $22k each. and i would rub my schnuts on every square inch of that reflective."

I don't remember seeing that in any of the 3M tech bulletins,
does that work better than post heating with a hand torch?

wayne k
guam usa

CheapVehicleWrap

"my vote is with the first reply, $22k each. and i would rub my schnuts on every square inch of that reflective."

I don't remember seeing that in any of the 3M tech bulletins,
does that work better than post heating with a hand torch?

wayne k
guam usa

Unknown, but it's a warranty voider fer sure

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Sides only.
$1,000 $1,200 per car w/ premium reflective depending on the area.

Vinyl & adhesive removal $75-85 hour if needed.