• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Polish your resume'...your dream job is calling!

Custom_Grafx

Man... compared to the things that can go wrong with printing... we have it good. Real good.

Ferrari tech vs Roland tech... "Bandingliado?!" hahahahahaha.... haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!

rjssigns

Just like we do our race engines. X-ray for critical components, nitrogen bath to shrink valve seats so they drop in to the heads. Check and re-check for dimensional accuracy and clearances, balance the rotating assembly then assemble in a clean room. Then off to the dyno cell.(fun part)
It is an unholy amount of work to do it right so the motor lasts, and makes great power.

Yeah, I could work there.

WildWestDesigns

It is an unholy amount of work to do it right so the motor lasts, and makes great power.

Went through quite a bit of work on my 6.0L PSD DRW to get it to make 550HP at the rear wheels (all four of them) and still be able to haul ~16k with of cargo behind it in the trailer. You can have some awesome one of a kind vehicles if you just spend the time to do it right.