Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Political item printing

Discussion in 'Promotional Products' started by Holeshotrob, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Holeshotrob

Holeshotrob Member

Aug 11, 2006
    Snohomish, WA
    Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've been on the good ol Signs 101 site and I've really missed you all! I've been busy working for The Man instead of myself and it's time to start getting some more business for my business again! I've missed it too badly to let it go completely, so here's my question......

I have a friend who is running for congress in the next election cycle and she needs some items for the campaign such as bumper stickers, t-shirts, yard signs, the paper rally signs and what not. I've been able to find everything I need EXCEPT the paper rally signs. Does anyone have a vendor for these or does anyone here print these? I'd love to give my business to one of the members of 101.

Thanks in advance!
    Rob

Tags:
  2. w2csa

w2csa Active Member

Mar 15, 2008
    Canandaigua. NY
    Maybe Stouse?

3. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I honestly don't know what a paper rally sign is, unless you're talking about shocard or something similar, like railroad stock.

According to how many you need, I'd ask Meritts here, they make everything.

4. Holeshotrob

Holeshotrob Member

Aug 11, 2006
    Snohomish, WA
    Thanks to you both.
    Gino, I guess what I'm talking about is the 12"x18" paper signs with the politician's name and logo on them that you see supporters holding up at rallies for the politician. I just assumed that they were called rally signs. Thanks again!

5. splizaat

splizaat Very Active Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Pac NW
    Stouse...they run huge packages and deals on political stuff every year.