• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Political item printing

Holeshotrob

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've been on the good ol Signs 101 site and I've really missed you all! I've been busy working for The Man instead of myself and it's time to start getting some more business for my business again! I've missed it too badly to let it go completely, so here's my question......

I have a friend who is running for congress in the next election cycle and she needs some items for the campaign such as bumper stickers, t-shirts, yard signs, the paper rally signs and what not. I've been able to find everything I need EXCEPT the paper rally signs. Does anyone have a vendor for these or does anyone here print these? I'd love to give my business to one of the members of 101.

Thanks in advance!
Rob

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I honestly don't know what a paper rally sign is, unless you're talking about shocard or something similar, like railroad stock.

According to how many you need, I'd ask Meritts here, they make everything.

Holeshotrob

Thanks to you both.
Gino, I guess what I'm talking about is the 12"x18" paper signs with the politician's name and logo on them that you see supporters holding up at rallies for the politician. I just assumed that they were called rally signs. Thanks again!