• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Political Joke - Not Political Discussion

Vinylman

A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans.

Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands ...except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different...again.
Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not an Obama fan."

The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Obama?"

Johnny said, "Because I'm a Republican."

The teacher asked him why he's a Republican. Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican, so I'm a Republican."

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?"

[wait for it, here it comes]

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, "That would make me an Obama fan.":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

signswi

The Postal Service created a stamp with a picture of Governor Scott Walker. The stamp was not sticking to envelopes. This enraged the Governor, who demanded a full investigation.

After a month of testing, a special legislative commission presented the following findings:

1) The stamp is in perfect order.

2) There is nothing wrong with the applied adhesive.

3) People are spitting on the wrong side

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I heard that when Rodney King got his million bucks from the city of Los Angeles for the beating he sustained at the hands of L.A.'s finest, he wanted to open a bar and call it THE CLUB RODNEY KING.