Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

polo shirts

Discussion in 'Printwear' started by 149motorsports, Aug 8, 2012.

1. 149motorsports

149motorsports Active Member

Aug 8, 2006
    PITTSBURGH
    Does anyone carry guildan polo shirts? if so i am looking for buy a handful of them as i cant find them around my area. please pm me thanks!

Tags:
  2. Locals Find!

Locals Find! Very Active Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Fort Myers
    Get an account with Alpha Shirt, Broder Bros, Sanmar, etc.. They all sell Gildan.

BTW Gildan Polos are the worst. They shrink up weird and I am a big Gildan fan. Spend a few bucks extra and get a nice outerbanks. Well, worth it.

3. 149motorsports

149motorsports Active Member

Aug 8, 2006
    PITTSBURGH
    can i just buy like 6 of them? i'm happy with what ive got from gilan, allready have a few here and no problems at all.

4. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    Mid TN
    As long as you get ones that have some good weight to them, you should be fine with Gildan. I haven't had any problems with them as long as you didn't get the really thin ones. Get the thin picque knit of any of them and you'll more then likely have issues with them.

5. OlsonSigns601

OlsonSigns601 Member

Jul 23, 2011
  6. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    What color and style/number?