• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Poly Bag Planet

superdj23

Has anyone used this company?...Have a large order and am curious as to what experience others have had with them.

ddubia

Actually placed an order with them for 2500 political signs. Poly bags with wire frames. The frames arrived yesterday.

Jeff is the guy I dealt with. He was very helpful all though the process. The price was the lowest by far.

I'll post more when the signs arrive.

visual800

been 2 days now STILL no email!......either they have server problems or they just suck at getting back with people

VTSigns

I actually placed an order with them for the first time a couple months ago. I ordered 750 signs. Customer service was good but not excellent. The frames arrived a couple days in advance of the bags and in good condition. The bags themselves were acceptable in my opinion. The quality of the print was average. My customer wasn't thrilled with quality compared to some other company he had used in the past. Pricing was by far the best. Turnaround time was very good. Overall I would rate my experience with them as a B.

ddubia

Ok, I'm a certified piece of crap. Got back to this thread probably too late to be of any help.

At any rate, we ordered 2500 poly bag signs. First time for ordering poly bags. I knew nothing and Jeff (he always answered the phone) was very helpful. Service and call backs were good although I called once and got no answer but did get a call-back within minutes.

Payment was in full before production began. A faxed copy of the check was sufficient. No need to send the actual check. (My first time for that)

There was also an acknowledgement to sign and return (fax or email).

There was a 5% up-charge for reversed lettering due to the ink coverage. There is also an over/under run of 10% (Meaning they may send you 10% more or less than your order and you pay, or are reimbursed, the difference. There was no change in our invoice.)

The wires and bags arrived on the same day. Wires first by truck and bags by UPS a couple hours later.

I had them match a PMS color, (Pantone 457C), a $35 fee, which they didn't do very well with as it is an imitation gold color but turned out greenish. But in the end the customer loved it and maybe didn't notice the color shift.

The price was by far the best price I'd found anywhere, Jeff was cordial, knowledgeable and easy to deal with even though it was new territory for me and I kept asking him to change the quote as our customer was making changes.

Once you've placed your first order with them and register to be a dealer you get a username and password which allows you access to areas of their website where you can view the wholesale pricing in advance of communications. (First time around you gotta call or email).

I'm satisfied and will use them again if the opportunity arises for a sale like this. Our customer was very happy at how easy it is to slip a bag over the wire as opposed to any of the other methods using a coroplast or cardboard sign.