• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Poly-Board Vendor?

signs_welly

Currently flying by the seat of my pants
We're looking for a trade printer that prints on polyboard (polycoated cardstock - evidently it goes by many names). This is for a pest control company to place small 6"x6" signs on the lawn after spraying.

I'm also trying to understand the difference between regular UV coating that you'd get on a business card and "poly coating" that is advertised for these signs. Anyone have experience with them and/or know a good trade printer who does them?

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Polycoat is literally a plastic coating that is applied to the paper stock prior to printing. A UV Coating is a clear liquid that is cured, generally over the ink.

Polycoat is typically much more durable. Think about the difference between a film laminate and a spray on lacquer.

Please contact James@firesprint.com with the details of your quote. We may be able to run these for you, or have a good referral for you.

Thanks!