• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Poly Coated Cardboard

yardsignswork

Wondering if anyone knows of a good source for poly coated board. Something we would use for printing yard signs?

Thanks!

Mosh

Coroplast, pretty much the standard yard sign material. Any supplier should have it. Not going to find much cheaper that it.

Mosh

We used to print on stuff called "rain-coat" cardboard with a coating of something on it. We got it through a paper supplier in Omaha. It has been over 15 years so don't remember who it was. Been using coro that long instead.

SignManiac

I just bought 1,000 4x8 sheets of B-fluted cardboard. Works out to about $4.00 per sheet with shipping. You could roll a clear coat on it? Can't get much cheaper than that right Mosh?

Mosh

[You could roll a clear coat on it?/QUOTE]\

How much time and material would that take. We get coro for $7.50 a 4x8 sheet, with no work needed, besides shearing it down. BTW we make our yard signs 16" tall, you can get 12 from a sheet instead of 10 and on one has noticed the 2" difference.

Bill Modzel

We run thousands of sheets of this yearly. 22' x28" polyguard, .024 thick.
Our supplier is Lamitech in NJ. 1-866-878-7708.
This is not the place to call if your only looking for 100 sheets or something. We generally order 3-4,000 at a time.
We screen print these with NazDar's 9700 series ink.