• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

polymetal material

tattoo.dan

How do you think acm polymetal material (like dibond) will work for signs on softball fences? Do you think it will ding too easily? Break? Just thought it would be a little easier to hang since it is lighter than mdo. Thanks

It should work fine but it will ding if a ball hits. That's the only thing I don't like about polymetal. Around here we usually use 6mm coroplast or banners for ball fields. They would never pay the price around here for polymetal.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Little league no problem. Anything over 10 or 12 year olds..... MDO, banners or padded materials.

tattoo.dan

that's what I was thinking too Gino. I use banners on other fields. This is for adults and have big tourneys there. They want nice looking stuff, so MDO it is. I was just trying to get out of hauling and hanging 7 mdo boards an hour! Thanks!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
that's what I was thinking too Gino. I use banners on other fields. This is for adults and have big tourneys there. They want nice looking stuff, so MDO it is. I was just trying to get out of hauling and hanging 7 mdo boards an hour! Thanks!

That's the easy part. Send someone else and pay them to do it for you. You can make more money in the shop making signs while you pay someone $25 or $30 an hour to chop-chop.