• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Polyvinylpyrrodone solution

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Sure you got that right............?

Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) 10% is a viscous solution that allows for easier sperm micromanipulation by slowing or decreasing the motility of sperm for intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). PVP 10% has relatively more viscosity than PVP 7% and is recommended for use with high motility and healthy sperm.

Vassago

Sure you don't mean PVA - its white wood glue also used as an additive in mortar, so you should find it in diy shops like home depot either with the glues or in larger quantities with cement additives, its water soluble.

Bcrawf

Well that is correct.

Apparently it is used to keep the decal from binding in a rapid fashion. It is only an additive to the solution and has other parts.

Johnny Best

How do you plan on making water slide decals after you find the paper, I see they make waterslide paper for inkjet printers. Years ago I screen printed water slide decals for window decals for bank logos before vinyl came along and it was guite the process of layers of varnish and colors with pin alignment of enamel colors.