• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pool table..

JMDigital

Update.

Just to update. I printed the table and found a flaw with the printer! While it was printing it ran out of Magenta - I was expecting this and had another cart ready to go. I was told the printer will pause when it runs out let you insert another cart and then continue printing. Well it did do exactly that however, when it started to print from the pause (about 1 min) the print has a thin line in it. Its like it advanced the vinyl a hair when it started printing? Anyone heard of this issue? I let it complete the print to use it to check for size, you can’t see the line in the pic I posted but its there. This worries me about long prints, I don’t want to change carts early and toss the ink however it would be less waste then re-printing.

iSign

Sorry to hear about the line. I have a Mimaki, & always worried about that because the edge does that... but, like with most inkjet printers, every ink I ever swapped was in the middle of a job & that has never happened to me, nor have I heard of it (just don't tell Colin :wink: )

Here was the result of 5 minutes of goofing off wondering what it might look like:

Attachments

• pool table.jpg
    pool table.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 136