• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Poop

d fleming

I can go home now. I put a dog taking a poop on a truck. My day must be done.

Attachments

• POOP.jpg
    POOP.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 99

Pat Whatley

I've had a couple of guys start companies like that over the years and I always wondered exactly who these people were who actually paid somebody to come over and clean dog poop out of their yard. I thought proper disposal meant waiting until it turned white and then running it over with the lawnmower.

Bly

Nice.
If you wanna see white **** just watch one of our prime time current affairs tv shows.

Kevin-shopVOX

I'd heard that there was a franchise for this as well and was considered one of the fastest growing new franchises. If it were me I'd throw the poo over the fence in the neighbor's yard and make a quick PR call to see if they had a sh!t problem right after I got paid by their neighbor for throwing it over the fence. New client, pick up and repeat down the street until you corner the market.

I've had a couple of guys start companies like that over the years and I always wondered exactly who these people were who actually paid somebody to come over and clean dog poop out of their yard. I thought proper disposal meant waiting until it turned white and then running it over with the lawnmower.
A friend of mine used to pay a neighbor kid to pick it up out of his yard by hand. I think the kid got mad and quit. Not sure what his arrangement is now. My friend is weird, though. He doesn't like for his 2 dogs to pee in his yard because the ammonia spots the lawn.