Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

POP QUIZ.....What vendor are these samples from? see pic....

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by depps74, Nov 25, 2019.

1. depps74

depps74 Member

Apr 28, 2016
    ct
    SEE PIC!!

I got these samples at Vegas last fall. They were not bound and must have been in a box or something because there is no vendor name attached or printed to the samples. I like the material and need to order some, but have no idea what vendor it is. Hoping someone else got them and can verify IMG_3360.jpg

anyone anyone? Buhler?

Tags:
  2. bannertime

bannertime "You guys do banners, right?"

Sep 8, 2016
    Arlington, TX
    Pretty sure that's a 4over sample kit unless someone is using their artwork. Or 4over used someone else's art.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BIG EASY DOES IT

BIG EASY DOES IT Very Active Member

Mar 14, 2011
    CA
    I'll second that. 4over sends a small sample kit and those look identical.

4. 2CT Media

2CT Media Major Contributor

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    Sad thing is the 4Over sample kit never matches actual output quality.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ikarasu

ikarasu Very Active Member

Jun 10, 2016
    Port Coquitlam, bc
    definately 4over, we just got a sample kit... one of the few vendors who ship to canada :( Their magnet/coro looks so.... crappy, looks like stuff was printed on 1 pass. It looks ok from 10 FT away, like their warning says.... But I still cant believe how bad it looks,or that someone would send that out to a customer.