• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pop Up Tent with Graphics

HulkSmash

I've got a really great customer asking for a 10'x10' with graphics. Any suggestions?

EPS DOUBLET

MATT DUNN
email mdunn@eps-doublet.com
direct 303 228 2723
cell 720 201 2436
free 800 227 0337
fax 303 371 9149
4690 joliet street | denver, co 80239

They're out of Denver, but to my knowledge only like 15% of their business is from here. They're a national company

Locals Find!

How many times a quarter does this get asked?? This is almost as bad as people asking what printer to buy to make stickers.

BTW here you go: Above and Beyond Balloons - 800-564-2234 They can do these no problem.

kylebrk

How many times a quarter does this get asked?? This is almost as bad as people asking what printer to buy to make stickers.

BTW here you go: Above and Beyond Balloons - 800-564-2234 They can do these no problem.

I apologize. The search function on this site sucks and the vendor descriptions aren't helpful.

Until searching for things returns relevant results, expect to get a lot of repeat questions.

Also, thanks to everyone for the suggestions! I can't wait to get started on this tomorrow.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I apologize. The search function on this site sucks and the vendor descriptions aren't helpful.

Until searching for things returns relevant results, expect to get a lot of repeat questions.

Also, thanks to everyone for the suggestions! I can't wait to get started on this tomorrow.

One work around for the search feature here that has been posted is to use Google with the option to limit it to just searching the signs101 server.

When you search on Google add this to the end of your search terms:
site:www.signs101.com

You should get hits just from signs101.

Good luck on you pop up quest.

wayne k
guam usa

Locals Find!

That wasn't meant as a jab at you. I apologize, if it came across as such.

Sharx

Thanks for the tip on searching this forum using Google! I have to agree the search function is less than impressive. No offence to Fred, this site is great and an incredible asset to our community. I just never have any luck using the search function on the forum.:thankyou:

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I was just going to say that move in media sends our shop fliers. products look good, so they are worth a look. little bit on the more costly side though from what I've seen of pricing.

Move In Media

I was just going to say that move in media sends our shop fliers. products look good, so they are worth a look. little bit on the more costly side though from what I've seen of pricing.

Thanks for the promo! :U Rock:

As far as pricing, just make sure that you're comparing the right products when you're shopping around. Our tents have aluminium joints and fittings, while the cheaper ones often have plastic. Our flag banner may seem more expensive than others you find online, but many people sell cheap aluminum pole sets, whereas we use carbon fiber poles.
And dont forget the customer service :D

We also do 10x10 tents, here's a forum link to our post about it: http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92199

Is this the going rate for these??

Option 1-- Estimate 84093: $1,027
*See attached estimate for further details.*

Option 2-- Estimate 84094: $1,395
*See attached estimate for further details.*

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Option-2-10x10.jpg
    Option-2-10x10.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Option-1-10x10.jpg
    Option-1-10x10.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 112

Move In Media

Whats the difference between the two options? Just the print on the valance?

Our wholesale/trade price is $999.00 per unit net and includes full color dye-sublimated graphic print on all four peaks and valances; heavy duty industrial anodized aluminum frame; rolling carry bag; guide rope and pegs.
The pricing does not include shipping and there is a $90 artwork set up per design for production ready artwork that is laid out in our template that you can find at www.moveinmedia.com

We can have these ready to ship out of Atlanta in 10-14 days from artwork approval and receiving a 50% deposit.

I've looked at their website and it looks like they're selling E-Z Up tents, which in my experience often come with plastic fittings and joints. All our fittings are aluminum and will outlast the traditional plastic fittings offered by other companies.

mnapuran

Our wholesale/trade price is $999.00 per unit net and includes full color dye-sublimated graphic print on all four peaks and valances; heavy duty industrial anodized aluminum frame; rolling carry bag; guide rope and pegs.
The pricing does not include shipping and there is a $90 artwork set up per design for production ready artwork that is laid out in our template that you can find at www.moveinmedia.com

That seems like a very fair price for the canopy and full color full coverage art. Do you have any pictures of the details of your canopy as you mention?

Move In Media

That seems like a very fair price for the canopy and full color full coverage art. Do you have any pictures of the details of your canopy as you mention?

Sure do! Here is a Crown Royal canopy we did a while ago:
attachment.php
attachment.php

But the best tent to show our print quality is this Missouri History tent:
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• mis_tent_inside.jpg
    mis_tent_inside.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 131
  • mis_tent_inside_side_wall.jpg