• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Portable Flag Stands

smdgrfx

I'm looking for a portable flag stand. The one pictured is 13' tall. I have only found one supplier in Rhode Island. I'm in Texas and need one by this weekend. Shipping cost is going to be crazy to get it here by then. Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can get one? My local distributors in Houston, TX have no idea. You would think as big as this place is, someone would know...

Attachments

• flagstand.bmp
    216.9 KB · Views: 159

btropical.com

I went to BIG LOTS and got a couple of roll your tire over the stand and the pole extends up nicely . I put it front of shop with british flag when I am selling an MGB or Spitfire . It came with a Rusty Wallace flag and the other was a Gator flag . Goes up about 12 ft easy

smdgrfx

Thank you for all the responses. I'm going to check out Bob Hughes later, but it doesn't look like he stocks anything that I'm looking for. I went ahead and ordered from Displays 2 Go. They have them in stock, the problem was expedited shipping to me from Rhode Island. Stand $176 - Shipping $56 for 3 day. Free for ground.