• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Possible Name Change??

tonywhittier

I've had a lot of negative feedback for my Current name Premier Decal Designs...so I'm open to suggestions...I need to keep "Premier".

Premier Graphics
Premier Graphic Company
Premier Wraps
Premier Wrap Company

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I've had a lot of negative feedback for my Current name Premier Decal Designs...so I'm open to suggestions...I need to keep "Premier".

Premier Graphics
Premier Graphic Company
Premier Wraps
Premier Wrap Company

Can we have a little background ??

• What kinda stuff do you do and how long ??
It's odd that you want to change your name because you got some flack about a layout.

Why must 'Premier' remain ??

How long have you had this first name registered and what if your new name is already registered ?? Afterall, it's a fictitious name and needs to be checked out before you do anything. I'm figuring your first name has been Okay-ed by the authorities.

tsgstl

I'm not a fan of having wraps be part of the name. Especially if it is not over 75% of your business.

50% of the customers think it is called "shrink wrap" anyway

royster13

A name does not matter, because most businesses do so many things it is hard for a name to reflect that...You have to market yourself so folks know what problems you can solve for them....

mudmedia

I disagree...At least around my location. Designs means decorator or fashion designer.

A lot of people understand the term "Graphics" instead of "Designs".

Definitely do not build your name around wraps unless that is pretty much ALL you do.

Drop the Decal......

Premier Designs......

MrSalumi

^^See Above^^ I am a fan of " 'insert whatever' Signs and Design" It rolls off the tongue easily and is memorable.

TheSnowman

I like Premiere Graphics...I guess if you want to work the "Company" in there you can, but we already know you are a company, so it's not needed. I'd start with a new logo (well, I'd be subbing that part out) and see which one worked better for the layout.

Jillbeans

I think just Premier Graphics would do it.
People will understand that better than "designs" or "wraps".
So glad you are changing the name.
Love....Jill

GB2

Old Member
There is already a Premier Graphics in Greensboro NC, a Premier Design Graphics in Charlotte NC...I think you'd better do some homework before arbitrarily picking a name. Research to find if the name is trademarked, see if an internet domain is available, check with NC state agencies to find if the name is available, etc.

401Graphics

I'm not a fan of having wraps be part of the name. Especially if it is not over 75% of your business.

50% of the customers think it is called "shrink wrap" anyway
Funny you say that. I was at a imprintables expo today in CT, and the guy doing the presentation was talking about wraps for whatever reason, even though the whole expo is about printing on apparel. Anyways, he told everybody in the room the vinyl logos are heat shrunk onto vehicles. Maybe people are just thinking that because heat is used to conform around curves.

401Graphics

I like premier graphics also. But if the ".com" domain isnt available then I wouldnt bother using it. and try something else.

HillHouseGraphics

Premier Graphics is trademarked..... google. the options, look for domain names and if you want to trademark, PM me and I will give you a connection to a very good friend of mine who specializes in TM and branding and also one of my top 5 clients.

Mosh

Premeer Sticker Company? What is your specialty? What sets you apart from Frank's Stickers down the street. BTW a name is nothing without the reputation to back it up..../

Doing signs as long as I have I noticed that the ones more worried about the name and how the store looks do far worse than the ones who have something to sell in the first place! Point is a cool name is fine, a cool product and rep will go way farther!

A name change will not make or brake you!