• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Possible to export Flexi swatch into CorelDRAW?

RG

Hello, all. Is it possible to export Flexi 8.1 swatches, like Oracal 751 or Avery A6, into CorelDRAW X3? If so, how? Thanks for any suggestions. :banghead:

Steve G.

I don't think so, but the long way around would be to reproduce them using the corosponding RGB or CMYK Values and then name them accordingly.

I've done that frequently.

Be sure to save your customized palette somewhere on your server or removable media, I've had to redo a huge one that i built over the years.

steve

RG

Thanks a million guys. You have really increased my knowledge base tonight. My problem was that my best customer (the other sign guy in town) sends me all of his printing jobs because he doesn't have a large printer. He designs everything in Corel. Now, I will send him the Oracal swatches for his Corel program and my life will instantly become much easier.

Steve G., that's what I thought I'd have to do. And I probably will do as you suggested with my most-used colors of Avery and 3M.

dbenec, you nailed it!!! I downloaded the file from Oracal and it works perfectly. Hope I can return the favor sometimes.

Eddie Gallivant, I'll try that "export as ai" thing with the 3M colors.