• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Possibly selling my VJ1324

ndowd

I am considering selling my VJ1324 that I bought from Fellers in Sept. 2011. I am not sure what it is worth on the market right now and was hoping someone may be able to help shed some light so I can make a decision.

Let me know if you need any other info and thanks in advance for any help.

Bunoc

Maybe $10,000 or less. Mutoh has a few specials going right now on their 1324 & 1624 printers (bundle/trade-in/rebate) .

ndowd

They are selling at Fellers right now for $13,500, just head back from my rep...

Do you think it would be worth bundling this with my Graphtec FC8000? Or just sell them separately?

Bunoc

Don't forget the new machine comes with 2 year warranty, free installation, delivery, training, ink, new printhead... But, Mutoh specials will end soon so you will be okay next month. If I were you I will sell them separately to keep the price down. Good luck.