Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possibly selling my VJ1324

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by ndowd, Aug 14, 2013.

1. ndowd

ndowd Member

Sep 15, 2010
    I am considering selling my VJ1324 that I bought from Fellers in Sept. 2011. I am not sure what it is worth on the market right now and was hoping someone may be able to help shed some light so I can make a decision.

Let me know if you need any other info and thanks in advance for any help.

Tags:
  2. Bunoc

Bunoc New Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Maybe $10,000 or less. Mutoh has a few specials going right now on their 1324 & 1624 printers (bundle/trade-in/rebate) .

3. ndowd

ndowd Member

Sep 15, 2010
    They are selling at Fellers right now for $13,500, just head back from my rep...

Do you think it would be worth bundling this with my Graphtec FC8000? Or just sell them separately?

4. Bunoc

Bunoc New Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Don't forget the new machine comes with 2 year warranty, free installation, delivery, training, ink, new printhead... But, Mutoh specials will end soon so you will be okay next month. If I were you I will sell them separately to keep the price down. Good luck.