• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Possibly the sickest wrap...

HulkSmash

..I've ever seen

Attachments

• CopenhagenZoo.jpg
    CopenhagenZoo.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 84

drive

We've doen really cool stuff for the cheyenne mtn zoo here in colorado springs. Gaint animals wrapping buildings n such, but that sir, is sick!!!

showcase 66

That is awesome!!! Unless of course, you are deathly afraid of snakes and then it will a total nightmare. But that is awesome.

GypsyGraphics

I've seen this before and thought it was the most awesome wrap i'd ever seen!

Has anyone seen the other side? I'm curious to know if the same image was used on both sides. If they went realistic, obviously it wouldn't have the head and tail on both sides, but some of the impact would be lost without on the without a head.

Looking through the windows on the other side, it look like the graphics follow are continuous.

Love seeing this again, thanks!

SignManiac

I remember this being posted here once before and really liked this one since I have a deep affection for snakes :)

phototec

Giant constrictor snake squeezing complete Copenhagen citybus

I've seen this before and thought it was the most awesome wrap i'd ever seen!

Has anyone seen the other side? I'm curious to know if the same image was used on both sides.

I agree, one of my all time favorite wraps, ever!

Here's a photo of the curb side showing the image is pretty much the same without the tail, it is exact, even the red tail end is now at the front of the bus (back on the other side).

This photo also puts an end to some of the chatter in the earlier post about the photo not being real.

:cool1:

Attachments

• Zoo bus curb side.jpg
    Zoo bus curb side.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 82

fmg

Outstanding.
Probably one of the best vehicle applications I have ever seen.The design work is second to none.
Great bit of photoshop going on there!

fmg

Sorry, but I think this is way much better than the snake on da bus y'all!
If you have time google 'German Truck Art' There you will see some amazing truck graphics!

Attachments

• germantruckart1.jpg
    germantruckart1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 75

54warrior

Sorry, but I think this is way much better than the snake on da bus y'all!
If you have time google 'German Truck Art' There you will see some amazing truck graphics!

I thought that most of the "German Truck Art" ones were only Photoshops though?

Haakon

Yes, not only are they just photoshopped, the illusion would only work from that one exact angle they are shown, from all other angles they would look weird. Unlike the danish bus that is both real - and cool from any angle that show the sides of the bus :thumb: