• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Post and Panel Options 2'x4' sign

Stacey K

I like making signs
Hello, I'm looking for some ideas for a post and panel type sign for a business that measures about 2' x 4'. This will be my first time installing this type of sign. They would also like a smaller hanging sign underneath that says "HIRING" that can go off/on. I don't want to say that money isn't an object, but it's for a larger company so I think a nice finished sign with some finals might be better than just 2 4x4's with alumalite. Ideally, they would like something can also be shipped to their other locations and installed by the maintenance department. Is there some type of kit I can buy, letter the sign, install locally and ship elsewhere? Perhaps that's just a dream...thanks all!

Billct2

Look at Howard and Charleston. They make nice architectural sign kits, prefinished. All you have to do is letter them/