• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question post signs and panels

ApexVinyl

Premium Subscriber
Hey again, does anybody know of some good articles regarding post and panel signs? I've literally only done a couple small panel signs and no post signs but I've been getting requests night and day for them. I don't know much about that area and I want to double down and start doing them since I don't do wraps. I don't really know the proper techniques and assembly choices for them. Panel signs look fairly simple.... A big pice of aluminum in the size wanted and then slap your printed vinyl on.... Bolt it to xyz surface desired by customer.... But two posts always have a nice border and frame and I don't know where to source that.

I have a sign craft subscription but can't seem to find anything regarding these there.

Any tips would be appreciated!

JPR-5690

We’re in a similar boat and Harbor Sales has been super helpful. I hate their website but they’re so much better than Grimco in their product knowledge and customer service. They’re also certified reseller/distributor for SignComp.

www.harborsales.net

ApexVinyl

Premium Subscriber
Thank you everybody this is amazing! I appreciate the help and links!

Like I said in my op I know that wraps can be a money maker but as a single person shop it's not feasible for me. If I could source an installer and just sell the print I would be on board. But I'm going to just pursue the sign and market the hardest with vehicle graphics and apparel as well.