• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Post Your: Signage related photos you see locally and grin

J

john1

I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees a job done by another company and snaps a photo because you get a kick out of it.

The ones I'm posting are a banner wrap on a wall which was done terrible in a local mall, mailbox numbers on a semi doors (common anymore) and a sticker on a dodge stating that it's a dodge like you didn't know

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Photo Mar 20, 12 08 06 PM.jpg
    Photo Mar 20, 12 08 06 PM.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Photo-Mar-20,-12-07-17-PM.jpg
    Photo-Mar-20,-12-07-17-PM.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 49

Jillbeans

Snapped this Friday night.
"A discount sign company"
(in smashed Copperplate)
With a big-ass for rent sign in their window because they went belly up.
Love.....Jill

Attachments

• 0318111919.jpg
    0318111919.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 78

signgal

if you can see this, it's a wrap I've been seeing around all over the place... it makes me die just a little inside each time. As you can see, I'm about 2 car lengths behind taking that picture.

There's soooo many more but that was one i couldn't resist taking a picture of the other day. I don't usually do that.

Attachments

• IMG-20110307-00140.jpg
    IMG-20110307-00140.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 60

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
I've been dying to start a thread like this but call it "your favorite worst signs" or something like that. I've got 1/2 dozen photos on the camera I keep in the car that I wanted to post but I'll have to get them a little later.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Before y'all get carried away.... are you sure you're not posting up another member's work ??

It's funny to do this and it's all in good fun, but if someone posts up one of your signs, don' come a'cryin'.

SignManiac

One of my local competitors pissed this guy off pretty bad, so he made this sign himself and posted it on his property. It was up a few months. I crossed out the name.

Attachments

• Tinas Signs.jpg
    Tinas Signs.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 67

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Great cut vinyl job.... no idea where the pic came from though.

Attachments

• fail.jpg
    fail.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 50

SignManiac

Not too worried, I juse speel checker on every othter sign.

I only wish my competitors would frequent this site. Maybe they would learn something!

wildside

sitting at the drive-thru yesterday, looked to my right and saw this gem, driver saw me taking the photo, and asked why, he is from ohio, i mentioned the spelling and his response was "figures" :thumb:

Attachments

• IMG00203.jpg
    IMG00203.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG00204.jpg
    IMG00204.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 64

signgal

I don't know, I consider a lot of people here friends and I don't typically like to offend my friends if I can help it.

How good of a friend are you if you don't want them to better themselves? I'd rather see my sub-par work on here and not have to admit to it and learn from it, than have a customer or competitor bring it to my attention or others.