• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Poster paper "no parking" signs

thanks guys! I'm up in the air on this one, not sure if it's a job I can do and be competitive on pricing. I don't have the capability to screen-print. Only equipment I have is a mutoh 1204 and laminator.

So see how much it would be to sub to a screen shop. Maybe work a deal where you can bring that shop all your screen work in exchange for a reasonable price

BSL Graphix

Ok guys! Thanks for all the input! I put in a bid and was awarded the job! I did a sample for them on some 13oz banner material. They loved the idea! It should be an easy job being they do not need any grommets, they will be taping them up with gorilla tape. Quoted them $2.75 each.

TXFB.INS

Ok guys! Thanks for all the input! I put in a bid and was awarded the job! I did a sample for them on some 13oz banner material. They loved the idea! It should be an easy job being they do not need any grommets, they will be taping them up with gorilla tape.

how are they going to keep the banner taught? if they are taped to phone poles what happens to the ends when they droop? or are you wrapping them around the pole