• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Postershop 6 for Hp Designjet 9000s....

klmjff

I have Onyx Postershop 6. Can I use that to run a Hp Designjet 9000s? If not, what are my options, upgrade or just download drivers from Onyx? I am pretty lost here, any help would be appreciated.

Bly

6 is way out of date so if you haven't got the driver on your install CD or previously downloaded then getting in touch with Onyx is your only bet.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
We do have customer who is using onyx 6 running hp9000s printer.

It is okay to run but suggest to upgrade to onyx 7.

klmjff

Are you sure I can run this printer with Postershop 6x? Ive been told by another hp rep that I have to upgrade to 7x. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Molenbeek

it all depends on if you have the driver. I know the driver for the HP9000s comes in the Onyx 7, i think you had to buy it additional for the 6x

Matt-Tastic

if there is a driver for the hp9k, it was reverse engineered. 7.0 was the current version when the 9k came out, and that is the only version that will operate the hp9k effectively.

you can upgrade ONYX for about 1000 bucks. do it.