• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Posting pictures

shakey0818

I am wondering why when looking at photos that you can't click on one and scroll through the rest.Why do we have to open each one at a time.Not that i am complaining about this site.I believe this site it the best well rounded site with unbelievable people.I'm just curious as to why we cant view photos as a group.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I looked at one at one time but I can't remember the details of it. It might have been part of vBulletin or it might have been a third party hack. There was some problem with it so we've just stayed with the default system.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It's part of the vBulletin system. I have turned it on for now. You have to hover over the pic instead of clicking it for it to work. Here's a link to a thread with multiple pictures. See if you like it.

phototec

It's part of the vBulletin system. I have turned it on for now. You have to hover over the pic instead of clicking it for it to work. Here's a link to a thread with multiple pictures. See if you like it.

Hey Fred, it didn't work for me. I'm using IE on Windows XP, when I hover over a photo, I get a large GRAY box that covers all the photos, but that's it, nothing happens and NO photos open.

FYI

:help

phototec

Fred, never mind, I tried it a second time, and this time it worked, for what ever reason!

I like it better than the OLD way of displaying photos....:goodpost:

GypsyGraphics

i hadn't read this thread yet and just happened to hover over a pic of a bucket truck (me likey bucket trucks)...
and was like WOW... this is so cool!

buckettruck-luv.jpg

LOVE THIS FEATURE FRED!

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
wish I'd have seen this thread a few minutes ago. I was really annoyed when I clicked on a pic and it popped up in a new window like I was expecting, but then when I closed that window it was still on my screen in the original window. It took me "hovering" by accident to figure that one out, LOL.

Oh, it does seem to take longer for the pics to load though with this method.