• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Power clean

graphix

Ok i have been having trouble with my heads in previous post....the line from the pump discharge is clear and the lines that y to the suction side of pumps is clear (took them off clamped them and filled with cleanning solution drained fine....my questio is when i do a power clean it say drain bottle...ok after that i decided to watch how much is coming out of pump after a medium clean and a power clean the picture shows how much ink i pumped out...is this right it was maybe 8 drops....what should it be and what arre some suggestions..or is this normal? (which it says drain the bottle i figure should flow good,)
Thanks for input..
Oh a sp540

Attachments

• powerclean.jpg
    powerclean.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 116

graphix

check the tubes of the pump
i unhooked suction and discharge line and primed pump with cleaning fluid and hooked drain line to suction and discharge and hit clean and let it recirculate like this and it broke lose and started pumping but still have nozzles blocked after several cleanings all the nozzle test prints look same....does nozzles go bad or just plug...thanks...