• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Power Washer Clipart

ZsVinylInc

Great Monday afternoon everyone! How are we all doing. I need a little help and was hoping that someone here might be able to point me in the right direction. I have a client that is starting a power washing company and wants to have a guy holding a power washer wand in his hands as part of the logo but I haven't been able to find many power washing graphics that look like a muscular or construction type build / clothing power washing. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Big Z

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
This is the only one we have and it has been among our most popular items for years now.

I would caution you that any image such as this that you find is inappropriate to use as part of a logo for your client because it is royalty-free clip art that anyone can license and use. If your client is expecting to have exclusive rights to his logo, then you should create something from scratch.

ZsVinylInc

Fred,

Thanks for the info and links. I wanted to take a picture and have someone do like a cartoon version of himself in whatever pose he wanted with a wand in his hands so it would be a talking point for him as well be cool that he was also part of the logo. He loved the idea and I have been trying to find someone that can do that for me. I am not a bad designer but that is a little above my head. I sent John Deaton a message to see if this is something the he might be able to do but I haven't heard back from him. I am not sure who else might be able to do this and it be in a vector form.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred,

Thanks for the info and links. I wanted to take a picture and have someone do like a cartoon version of himself in whatever pose he wanted with a wand in his hands so it would be a talking point for him as well be cool that he was also part of the logo. He loved the idea and I have been trying to find someone that can do that for me. I am not a bad designer but that is a little above my head. I sent John Deaton a message to see if this is something the he might be able to do but I haven't heard back from him. I am not sure who else might be able to do this and it be in a vector form.

That sounds like a great way to go and John would be the guy to do it. He posted recently that he had quite a bit of work going on right now so I'd be patient and give him time to get back to you.