• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PPF Films - Oraguard 270 vs 280 vs ???

OhioSigns

I have never messed with PPF materials before and am looking for some advice. I have a customer that bought a racecar that had PPF on it and wants to add it to some of his other cars to the front bumper, about 24" of the front of the hood, front part of the fenders and under the driver side window. I am looking at the Oraguard 270 and 280 films. Since this is a racecar it does not need to have a long life expectancy but I do want to find something that will install as easily as possible. Pricing on the 270 is way cheaper than the 280 but I don't want to get the 270 and it suck to install. Has anybody used both of these materials that can give any advice on if 270 will work or if the 280 would be better. From what I have found both just say for flat to moderatly curved surfaces. Since this is a racecar seaming it is not a problem and even the PPF film that is on the car he has was spliced and seamed on the front bumper. I would just like to find a material that will conform and install as easily as possible. For reference here's the car that we lettered that already had the PPF on it from the builder. The cars he is looking to have done have the same super late body.
72350142_10215715034810025_4762959959207968768_n.jpg