• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PPP Sites that you can file on

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Well, it seems the best chance to get PPP is if you submit multiple applications with different vendors. Only one will be accepted. Here is a quick list of where you can file. Feel free to add to it.

Your bank
Paypal / LoanBuilder
Kabbage
Square

I filed with all of them and just heard back from LoanBuilder about signing my loan documents... seems like they were the first. Hopefully it will be funded soon.

bannertime

Paypal has been somewhat active in communication. OnDeck has been a bit more helpful. I don't personally recommend OnDeck. I've never had positive or negative experience with them, we just have them as an emergency credit line, but they reached out to us about PPP.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I filed with all of them and just heard back from LoanBuilder about signing my loan documents... seems like they were the first. Hopefully it will be funded soon.

Thats good news for you. We went thru our bank...a smaller local bank and got funded last go around very quickly. If you got closing docs...youre in good shape!

I also was approved through a smaller community bank this time around.
But I was told (by my bank) you can only apply in one place, if there are multiple applications for the same business they will not be processed. Im not sure if that's true.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
If the smaller bank gets you the docs to sign for disbursement.....I wouldn't worry about it. Tell the larger bank the truth you approved elsewhere.

unclebun

I have a feeling that now that all the big banks have been shamed for what they did (only process giant loans for giant companies so they could get bigger commissions) and the big corporations and universities with massive endowments and net worth have been shamed for taking the loans the first time around, you will be able to get what you need from anybody that is offering it.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I have a feeling that now that all the big banks have been shamed for what they did (only process giant loans for giant companies so they could get bigger commissions) and the big corporations and universities with massive endowments and net worth have been shamed for taking the loans the first time around, you will be able to get what you need from anybody that is offering it.
I dont think that any of them care. The big business rush probably slowed down.
The give it back thing was just PR lip service since the money was already appropriated and used when they got the loan. They cant just make it go away and put money back into the loan program. Most they can do is pay off the loan with the loan but that money wont be available to anyone else and the bank still gets paid for it too. You would never know if they did or did not either.

unclebun

I dont think that any of them care. The big business rush probably slowed down.
The give it back thing was just PR lip service since the money was already appropriated and used when they got the loan. They cant just make it go away and put money back into the loan program. Most they can do is pay off the loan with the loan but that money wont be available to anyone else and the bank still gets paid for it too. You would never know if they did or did not either.
They care about bad PR. That's all they care about. So you can be sure that if any more publicly traded mega corporations get PPP funds, it will be outed this time around.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
They care about bad PR. That's all they care about. So you can be sure that if any more publicly traded mega corporations get PPP funds, it will be outed this time around.

Yea well, even some member here got the PPP and were approved and in the very next post bragged about how well they are doing, no slowdown and they are thinking about hiring. Haven't seen or heard from them yet....

I filed through 4 sites like was suggested, and I think I was just approved by my bank as well. I guess if two loans show up I should just immediately pay the first one. Paypal (LoanBuilder) had me sign documents yesterday but then this morning the site said that it was still in waiting and needed to hear back from the SBA to get a loan number. Meanwhile my bank (who I filed though on the first day) called me and said everything is a go, sign the paperwork and we'll deposit the money. I asked if that meant they had a loan number and the $$ and she said yes. I signed it and sent it back and they deposited. I went back to check Loan Builder and NOW it says that I have been approved and a wire is being sent today. WTF?

Oh and BTW... Paypal did pull a hit on my credit report. Knocked it down three points. Still above 820 though

Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think the banks have been given the "get this sh*t done" marching orders to avoid any more bad pr. They're in a real hurry now. The cover letter they emailed said: "Read the blank sample docs - There is no time to change anything or ask questions - Filled in docs to follow - Sign and return". I just got off the phone with them calling in from Hawaii verifying our email. Good thing too, I was just about to close on a trade of my plotter for a pack of toilet paper.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I think the banks have been given the "get this sh*t done" marching orders to avoid any more bad pr. They're in a real hurry now. The cover letter they emailed said: "Read the blank sample docs - There is no time to change anything or ask questions - Filled in docs to follow - Sign and return". I just got off the phone with them calling in from Hawaii verifying our email. Good thing too, I was just about to close on a trade of my plotter for a pack of toilet paper.

I think most places here have TP again. I'll tell them to start sending it to Guam now.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I disagree. Theres no such thing as bad publicity. They looked bad, then said they were giving it back like heros and problem disappears...... but they still have the money, free good news and they will have the loan forgiven at the end because everyone forgot.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
So, our funds came in the day after we signed the note. It was transferred on Friday of last week but without a heads up, we didn't see it until this morning.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
So, our funds came in the day after we signed the note. It was transferred on Friday of last week but without a heads up, we didn't see it until this morning.
Glad you guys got it! We worry about our Guam people down there. Now you can load up your grocery cart full of coconuts.