• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pre School Design. Want some input.

showcase 66

My client just got a new (used) E350 Van that they want to get partially wrapped.
Requirements for the design:
-Lily Pad Pre School & Day Care.
-Lily Pad in red
-Pre School darker red
-Daycare blue
-the "&" green.
-Want frogs and lily pads
-Fun Font
-Fun for kids

This is what I came up with. I sent it off yesterday to one of the members of the day care but I wanted to get your input and suggestions.

Thanks.
BJ

Attachments

• lpdrivertest.jpg
    lpdrivertest.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 88
  • lp panel.jpg
    lp panel.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 70

Locals Find!

I am confused. Didn't your instructions say the "&" was supposed to be green and "daycare" in blue?

Other than that looks nice.

GoodPeopleFlags

Love it! If I had to change something, the lily pad by the "y" looks crowded. Maybe move it to another place or make it MUCH smaller.

Love the jumping frog!

Locals Find!

I think it looks great! I'd say you nailed it based on their description!

My only concern is how you're going to incorporate a ladder into their logo.......................................................
hehe

Here is one way.

Attachments

• Untitled-8.jpg
    Untitled-8.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 85

Jillbeans

Nice font.
:)
When I use that sometimes I add a bit of "uppy downy" to the letters to make it more playful.
I'd eliminate the brackets from the area code, and possibly put the name on a white or yellow panel to make it pop out more. I hate that you are stuck with those colors, plain white with a medium black outline would be nicer.
Love....Jill

showcase 66

Nice font.
:)
When I use that sometimes I add a bit of "uppy downy" to the letters to make it more playful.
I'd eliminate the brackets from the area code, and possibly put the name on a white or yellow panel to make it pop out more. I hate that you are stuck with those colors, plain white with a medium black outline would be nicer.
Love....Jill

Thought you would like it.
Good idea about making it more playful.

Color choice for the text is what they have always used and want to stay with it. I plan on giving them another option on the font colors.

Any suggestions. I have a hard time sometimes with picking colors of fonts.

rjpjr

I like the frogs :thumb:

Perhaps the sky gradient should fade more sharply to help the Frogs JUMP out on the layout... :doh:

Sorry... couldn't help it. :Big Laugh

Attachments

• froggy.jpg
    froggy.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 84