• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

preferences setting question

threeputt

I'm running Corel 9.0. I know, kind of old. But here's my question.

I can set the "nudge" increment, but there doesn't seem to be anyway of saving the preference. I want mine to be .01" but it defaults to .1" when I exit the program.

Is this fixed in an upgraded version? Or have I overlooked something?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cadmn

think it is actually saved with files so you might have to open a new & set your preferences & exit save & I think it will keep it then as it becomes part of the base page it starts with & I know many that kept nine untill x3 came out corel was notorious about releasing quick my upgrade to nine arrived the day the email releasing 10 was recieved.

threeputt

Cadmn, I tried your suggestion, but it doesn't seem to work. Tell me, in X3, are you able to set that particular preference?

ahollow

It's under Tools -> Options -> Document -> Rulers. You can set the nudge default distance there. Also SuperNudge and MicroNudge.

This is in Corel 12, not sure of other versions.

signage

Threeputt I do not have X3 but in corel 12 it under Tools>options>>document>rulers. I hope this helps you.

There is a patch for 9, that if I remember correctly, addresses this. The others are correct; Tools>options>>document>rulers - and it should stay there.