• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

premade vehicle graphics distributors?

4R Graphics

Ok I know this is in the open forum so please reply by PM to me to keep the info out of the hands of the PUBLIC.

Ok I am looking for info on how to get the pre made graphics for vehicles. I print alot of custom graphics but get asked for specific vehicle graphics such as the new camaro strip kits etc...

I have looked around and found that there are a few companies that offer some really nice graphics and pin stripping kits and I figure why design and print my own when I could sell theres and make money on the installs and have time for the big jobs like wraps. I will still print custom stuff and what not as I am a full sign and graphics shop just looking to expaned my markets.

Here is a list of companies that I know offer the products I am looking for and I am wanting to know how to get in contact with a distributor.

Universal Products
Illusions gfx
image works media
dark side designs
tuner graphics
sharpline converting inc
auto trim express
hollywood graphics

I have the usual distributors such as Gr*m!o and F!L*R$ who are local and I use daily.
I have sent an email to one or two of the above companies but cant seem to find the other companies contact info.

So anyone know where to get these companies kits from at wholesale?

Remember to reply in PM to keep the info from the PUBLIC.

one of these days I will get the pay account.
Thanks

W

wetgravy

Umm, this might sound a little harsh ... but it's not.

Why would you want pre-made graphic kits that you have no control of the quality? Why would you want graphics that are just photoshop wizardry and can be done with a little practice? If you can solvent print why are you going to waste your time with only minimal returns (and trust me after shipping, markup and install ... returns will be minimal at best)?

Make your own template graphics, it's not hard. Stripes are stripes are stripes. All the stripe graphics on those companies sites had one thing in commen, they all only went about 5 feet before they faded to black and were just like any other black stripe. all the swooshes were all just photoshop swooshes with a vector contour cut. all the rc decal kits were all just templates that were contour cut from a larger graphic.

EVERYTHING you see in those kits are things you are capable of doing with a little effort and time, and you control the quality, the profits and of course the end result.

that being said, pm sent as well on specific companies.