• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Premier Colour Bulk Ink Customer Service

pjfmeister

We have been using the Bordeaux bulk ink system on Mutoh printers for a year. We ordered the ink, bulk system cartridges and smart cards from from Premier Colour.
We order the ink in bulk and typically multiple smart cards so we obviously will not run out.
We have had 3 separate times where brand new smart cards will not read and are bad. Two times with much difficulty Premier Colour finally agreed to replace the cards.
This is the 3rd time we have received bad cards....and since it has been more than 14 days since the card was ordered they refuse to replace the card. Antonette with Premier color stated that "sometimes they work and sometimes they don't" and "that it clearly states they will only stand behind the cards for 14 days. We will no longer do business with a company that is so flippant about an inferior product.

I highly recommend the bordeaux inks and it is a great product. We converted 1 of our Mutohs for 1 year to evaluate the inks before converting our other printers. We will probably switch the other printers as well but we will not use Premier Colour do to their lack of consistent product and very poor quality service.

GmanDesign

I've had my Mutoh converted for 5 years now. The cards are 100% hit or miss. Sometimes cards your using that work even stop working. I stopped using the ink though due to it tearing up the machines to quick. I was burning up heads and maintenance stations ever few months.

Hit up Graphic Resource Systems. The bulk ink comes with the cards. And the ink in 10 times easier on the printer guts.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
You can probably keep getting the Bordeaux brand from others. Too bad to hear about your experience, lots of others to chose from though.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I will speak to the customer service and find out what happened and reply to your concern.

-Francis

We have been using the Bordeaux bulk ink system on Mutoh printers for a year. We ordered the ink, bulk system cartridges and smart cards from from Premier Colour.
We order the ink in bulk and typically multiple smart cards so we obviously will not run out.
We have had 3 separate times where brand new smart cards will not read and are bad. Two times with much difficulty Premier Colour finally agreed to replace the cards.
This is the 3rd time we have received bad cards....and since it has been more than 14 days since the card was ordered they refuse to replace the card. Antonette with Premier color stated that "sometimes they work and sometimes they don't" and "that it clearly states they will only stand behind the cards for 14 days. We will no longer do business with a company that is so flippant about an inferior product.

I highly recommend the bordeaux inks and it is a great product. We converted 1 of our Mutohs for 1 year to evaluate the inks before converting our other printers. We will probably switch the other printers as well but we will not use Premier Colour do to their lack of consistent product and very poor quality service.