• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Premium/admin threads

shoresigns

I'm not a premium member, but the recent threads section (Home button) often shows me threads from the premium forums as well as the reported post forum. Is that intentional? I can't open the threads, they just show in the list.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Not intentional but not worth the time to track it down. Besides, we like teasing you and Pat White. :dog42

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We all get them. Whether you're a regular member, premium, guest, troll, banned.... you name it..... everyone sees them from time to time. It's a small glitch according to Fred, which just tends to slip in every now and then. If you do happen to hack your way into one and read it, your computer will catch fire, your monitor will blow mercury gas out the front into your face and you'll be maimed for life.

I'd advise highly against clicking on them. Lefty, an old member here, did it. He's now playing second base for the Dodgers. I mean literally.... second base. His arms and legs are gone due to this phenomenon and he can't make Christmas cookies, so all he can do is be second base.
:rolleyes: