• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

presentation folders

Letterbox Mike

Can anybody recommend a good source for presentation folders?

We're getting ready to try a new promotion and we need some. Normally we buy from 4over but they have a 100pc minimum on their folders, we really only need a couple hundred. Been looking around and found VistaPrint will do 250, price is about right. They look to be a higher quality than 4-overs with glued pockets and reinforced sides, they're only 4/0 so no printing on the inside aside from on the pocket. I know traditionally VistaPrint is the bottom of the barrel company, has anybody ever ordered anything custom from them with any luck? These don't have to be spectacularly amazing and I fully expect to get what I pay for, but I also don't want to be stuck with a pile of unusable folders...

Anybody know any other decent printer that will do shorter runs on folders?

Thanks!

speedmedia

I am not sure but you might want to check both 48hourprint.com and jakprints.com I think one of those offers lower quantities.

Thanks,
Kurt

S

scarface

interested also for a customer, these folders are god awful expensive IMO everywhere