Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Press Type or Dry Transfer lettering

Discussion in 'Screen Printing' started by depps74, Apr 28, 2016.

1. depps74

depps74 Member

Apr 28, 2016
    ct
    Anyone out there know anythning about press type lettering, aka dry transfer?It is used when letters get to small for vinyl. Currently I use a vendor for it, but its way expensive and now proving to be more of a headache than an asset to outsource. Any information on this, whether it be materials needed, a class or workshop i can take or even if there is someone out there willing to teach me I am pretty desperate.

thanks

d

Tags:
  2. d fleming

d fleming Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Middleburg, Florida
  3. studio 440

studio 440 Member

Jul 19, 2010
    cali
  4. BIG EASY DOES IT

BIG EASY DOES IT Very Active Member

Mar 14, 2011
    CA
    There are some threads as well as tons of youtube on "waterslide decals" It's a foil process but is as simple as a laminator and home printer with some foils you can buy online. Could be good for you.

5. jfiscus

jfiscus Map Wraster

Apr 2, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    We print the little things that are un-weedable on our Gerber Edge for a local screen printer to use as a positive. (I think that is what you're looking for???)