• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Press Type or Dry Transfer lettering

depps74

Anyone out there know anythning about press type lettering, aka dry transfer?It is used when letters get to small for vinyl. Currently I use a vendor for it, but its way expensive and now proving to be more of a headache than an asset to outsource. Any information on this, whether it be materials needed, a class or workshop i can take or even if there is someone out there willing to teach me I am pretty desperate.

thanks

d

There are some threads as well as tons of youtube on "waterslide decals" It's a foil process but is as simple as a laminator and home printer with some foils you can buy online. Could be good for you.

jfiscus

Rap Master
We print the little things that are un-weedable on our Gerber Edge for a local screen printer to use as a positive. (I think that is what you're looking for???)