• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pressure treated lumber shortage

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Apparently its been going on for a month or so. Keep this in mind when selling real estate or site signs. Everyone is out of those 4x4s

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Was at Home Depot on Sunday and they had a whole sh!tload of them in 8', 10', 12' and 16'. Not around here.... anyways, not yet.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Yep. All those damn DIYers gobbling up all the building materials while bored out of their minds at home! (I'm guilty as charged, despite still putting in 50 hour weeks at the shop)

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Well, Lowes was clean out of them. I went to Home Depot and they had the whole pressure treated area blocked off... and not like they do when they have to use the fork lift, they barricaded it with pallets all around the sides. I climbed over them around the back and hauled away what I needed in secrete.

Good luck finding a lot of things. Economy wire yard sign stakes have been problematic to come by in recent weeks and I needed six bags of mortar mix Saturday. I went to Menards and they were completely out and Home Depot had five so I bought their last five bags.