• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pretty Sweet!!

ucmj22

thats cra2y how it is neither a repelling nor attractive force, as evidenced at the end when he flips the table over.

Circleville Signs

Gino,

basically, by dint of super-cooling the particles, they are able to "lock" a magnetic field. So, rather than just repel, or attract, the magnetic field can be stabilized in 3 dimensions, which allows for the object to "levitate" in a fixed position.

Hi guys, I have an Error 200 Head Memory on my JV33 160BS Mimaki and I gone through all the suggestions in here and not seems to be working. What else should i do? Please help me.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Hi guys, I have an Error 200 Head Memory on my JV33 160BS Mimaki and I gone through all the suggestions in here and not seems to be working. What else should i do? Please help me.
Why are you asking this in this thread? Why don't you create a new thread in the appropriate sub-forum?

Locals Find!

Gino, Think Japanese Bullet Train... Its levitates over the magnetic rails. Thereby reducing friction. Allowing it to safely travel at high speeds over long distances.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino, Think Japanese Bullet Train... Its levitates over the magnetic rails. Thereby reducing friction. Allowing it to safely travel at high speeds over long distances.

Don't talk to me. I don't like you. :noway:

Now leave me alone.

signage

Adtechia the Bullet Train is not Maglev, it is convention rail!

ucmj22

Gino,

basically, by dint of super-cooling the particles, they are able to "lock" a magnetic field. So, rather than just repel, or attract, the magnetic field can be stabilized in 3 dimensions, which allows for the object to "levitate" in a fixed position.

Dont wave your fancy degrees at me! Thats VooDoo magic for sure!

petesign

I want to know how cold that is, he is able to touch it a lot longer than I would have thought to move it around.