• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pretty Sweet!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Your right the Japanese Maglev is not called a Bullet Train. Excuse my choice of description used to make Gino understand the concept. I had to dumb it down a bit for him.

Testing the vulgar censorship button, once again. Addie...... **** YOU !!

Ahhh....... I feel better, again. :toasting:

SignManiac

I want to make a movie, a comedy. Gino and Addie go on a cross country road trip together checking out national landmarks!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Frickin' Addie will forget the film, the food, the gasoline, blankets, maps, canteens, clothespins, tobacco, or as I prefer.... chaw, ring baloney [that's not considered a food in my book], flares, deodorant, diapers and most of all..... himself, so I'll go solo.

Send me some money so I can go. It'll take about two years. $423,890.88 should do it. Ask that guy giving money away like a sailor on payday and if you can do without me here at :signs101: just forward the money and I'll check in twice a month.

Addie and me.... in the same frickin' car........ for two frickin' years............... what are you frickin' nuts ?? I'd kill 'em before we ever got started.

:rolleyes: hmmmmm........... now there's a novel idea.​

Maxphobia

this was a cool all Oooooo floaty science thing thread.....and now this is a adtechia thread.......boo I say

John Butto

Addie the bug

I couldn't begin to dumb that down enough to be able to type it in a post on here.

Edit: here is a really good article that can shed some light on the subject http://www.science27.com/Earth/index.htm
So Addie, did you read your article, did not think so, you could have explained why the person froze the piece at such a high temp so as to work with the magnetic field. That is why the magnetic fields are moving all the time. See Gino if you did take him for a road trip just ask him a serious question and he pretty much shuts up and will have you read the article so you can explain it to him between Pittsburg and St. Louis. I would do what Uncle Buck did to Bug and put him in the trunk with duct tape.

Sign_Boy

Attachments

• voodoo.jpg
    voodoo.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 83

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
There seems to be some 3 dimensional quantum locking going on between Addie and Gino.
Separated by the entire web, one posts and the other is inevitably pulled in and locked into a fixed orbit around the other.
I wonder which one is the super cooled hockey puck....?

wayne k
guam usa

TheSellOut

That is awesome!! I might actually have a use for those "Back to the Future" Nike's after all!

Now Gino and Addie on a cross country trip in a police cruiser, with Gino behind the wheel and Addie behind the glass, would be worth watching! "what was that Addie?" *brake check*

iSign

Frickin' Addie will forget...

Addie and me.... in the same frickin' car........ for two frickin' years............... what are you frickin' nuts ??

hey... this reminds me of fights with my brother 45 years ago... ok, now what were we talking about?

iSign

there are two woman in the background, holding shopping bags, backs turned... not checking out the cool voodoo science...

iSign

not checking out the cool voodoo science????

how is that possible??? I would be locked on that amazing presentation like a frozen hockey puck locked on a dry ice machine