• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

price check please

FASTSIGNS

Just looking for general feedback on our pricing. We manufacture ada signs in house. Project is for 50 qty ada 3/8" acrylic Matthews painted first surface with Matthews painted 1/32" applique tactile text, braille. Size is 3" x 8" custom shape (not a retangle) 2 stud holes in back. I'm at $95 each. I'm selling to a middle man that says he can get signs from a wholesaler at a substantial price discount from the $95. Thoughts? (My initial thought is just to start buying from a wholesaler, but I don't know any?!?!)

2B

Granted your price is more than we would charge, it is reasonable.

I would be interested in comparing the 2 products to ensure they are the same

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
$95 sounds like a good retail price. If this customer is handling the end user, more like $65 is appropriate. We make ADA signs in house also. I shy away from wholesale work cuz the margins are too thin. We've never painted the applique before. How do you even do that? Paint clear applique then laser cut the lettering?

kcollinsdesign

Old member
These could be routed, painted and hot-stamped for considerably less, much more so if they are all the same. There are other production methods that would be even less expensive. Using appliques is tedious and expensive.