• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Price check please

4R Graphics

I quoted a lady today $240.00 installed for some one color lettering 2 sides on a work van the large side measures 90"X32" that covers 3 lines of text and the small side measures 58"X32" that also covers 3 lines of text. the 3lines consist of line 1. 8" letters line 2. 6"letters and line 3. again 8" letters so what do you guys think low high about right?

Jetmech

I did a church van quote about the same with 2 larger detailed graphics added, and quoted $400. They passed as far as I know, as they were shopping.

The good thing is I didn't get pummeled here for low balling them, and I didn't have to work after my day job. I watched TV, had dinner, and read a book.

Everyone is happy.

4R Graphics

Thanks for the replies I just wanted to know if I was to low as its hard to get your local competition to quote you with out going through the whole sales and sit down thing. I have stuff to do and have gotten basic prices from some local people and I am close to some over some and under some just wanted to know what you guys thought.

Thanks again