• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Price Check --- Wrapping vehicle Trim

I have a client that wants the chrome trim on his VW wrapped in Matte Black. I plan on using Hexis HX3000 as they will sell me partial rolls and they also have smaller roll size available other than 54" :)

Just curious what range I should be in for this, I was estimating around $350. There is chrome around all the windows as well as side pcs along each door and one across the rear hatch.

Your thoughts?

johnnysigns

VW nerds are picky people, so I'd expect dude to give you some grief if it isn't done well. I can't tell you what to charge, but I'd pad your numbers in case they turn out to be a pita about imperfections.

Well the car actually looks like crap... it's a daily driver and it shows, has scratches all over it so an imperfection wouldn't show but I'm hoping to not have any :) Looks like the vinyl cost is around $14 per yard at 27" wide so materials won't be bad just the labor to put it on depending on how much trouble it turns out to be...

BTW found out it's HX30000 not 3000, that's a dif material they offer :)

TXGraphix24

I had a guy who wanted his hood and trunk wrapped flat black. Came out very good. The hood even had a hood scoop. It takes alot of work and time, especially your first time. Since he was my friend i charged him 80 bucks, but i would charge around 400 bucks. You would be surprised how much effort it is going to take. But your price is in the area.