• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Price Check

speedneeds

I have a customer wanting a 95" long x 8.5" tall solid graphic with flames along the top installed on a race car trailer. He wants it to be done with chrome vinyl. What would be typical pricing on such a job. I am not familiar with pricing such jobs as I tend to do mostly shirts and smaller dye sub indoor signs. I would also be doing the install of the vinyl. I am not wanting to low ball anyone so if someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

wildside

i would not use chrome, it will turn a chalky white and crack ang shrink within a year or two....as far as pricing, what is it going to cost you out of pocket? how much margin do you need to have? how much profit do you wish to make? those questions should be answered internally

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
agree on not using chrome, unless you get gerber's deluxe silver...which costs an arm and a leg but is rated for exterior use.....i did the hummer logo for a customer about a year ago, it was about six or seven inches high, between three and four feet long....charged $250 installed with no print, just the vinyl

Ken

I think Coburn makes an outdoor durable chrome. I think I spotted that at Earl Mitch website..the RAM is kinda full...lol
Ken

speedneeds

Thanks for the replies. The customer is just looking to cover up some spots on the trailer to move it. He is an avid trader and doesn't keep any thing no longer than 2-3 months.