• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Price check

SCOTTD

We are charging 10.38 per square foot for single sided 3mm sign a bond signs full color digital printed graphics.

Just curious what others are charging.

I am also curious what other shops minimum charge for a job is.

We are in south florida if that helps.

I know a about 4 years ago shops around here were getting almost double that... But since all the competition has popped up it has drove down the prices drastically, thus we work harder and with more expensive equipment for less money...

Not sure how your market is there, but if were to break mine down into a "per square foot cost" i'd be at quite a bit more than $10.38. So many more factors come into my pricing to include design, and overall value of the sign, etc. I would say that's low, just me though. In general I get more than that on 3mm pvc when a job warrants the material..

One thing I can say about competition is - they won't keep their doors open long at that price, and when they close then you are left with the overflow and a diluted market because pricing has been slaughtered.

Stick to your guns as much as possible, but I understand ya gotta eat too..

I could go on, but you get the point. Good luck - I know what you mean.