• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Price Check

Berferful

This is cut vinyl. The image area is 8"x42". We set the type, cut and installed. With all the tedious weeding, I came up with $150.00. Too much? Input appreciated.

By the way, this is a propeller blade from a Soviet built Iraqi Air Force plane.

Attachments

• Propellar 001.jpg
    Propellar 001.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 173
  • Propellar 002.jpg
    Propellar 002.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 178

JR's

labor rate + material + markup + 10% misc.
$150 sounds low but it depends on your #'s I hope you gave the client a price already.

JR

This is cut vinyl. The image area is 8"x42". We set the type, cut and installed. With all the tedious weeding, I came up with $150.00. Too much? Input appreciated.

By the way, this is a propeller blade from a Soviet built Iraqi Air Force plane.

I would have been 20-bucks because of what it is for

MITCHATEXOTIC

God Bless The USA

I think that's what he meant.I would have possibly done it for free.I am very thankful for those guys and being a veteran I truthfully must say I am glad it is them and not me........