Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Price Drop on Jeti 1224

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Printers' started by signs2trade, Sep 1, 2012.

1. signs2trade

signs2trade Active Member

Drastic Price Drop on Jeti
    We have dropped the price of the Jeti 1224 to 15k as is. We have had the printer decommissioned by a factory tech. We had unplugged the printer and had the tech out within a week to drain it. For 26k we will at our expense have an electrician come rewire the printer so you can see it print. We will also at our expense pay for shipping to your location. You arrange the shipping and we will pay the bill with the exception of any rigging expenses. A 10k non refundable deposit is required if you pick the 26k route. When I say non refundable i mean if the printer is as it should be and you choose not to purchase it. I ran nozzle checks and videoed the printer printing which can be viewed here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX1tfzYmM54
    Let me know if your interested.
    Keith
    832-277-7446

Tags:
  2. signs2trade

signs2trade Active Member

Sold

Sold

3. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn