• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

price increases

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
from a supplier last week

price increases.jpg

Reveal1

And on top of that, if you use Grimco online, a 3% increase on EVERYTHING as they've eliminated the online ordering discount.

TomK

And on top of that, if you use Grimco online, a 3% increase on EVERYTHING as they've eliminated the online ordering discount.
Which makes absolutely no sense, unless they weren't paying reps for online orders.

Eforcer

We do a 3% increase each year whether paper, inks etc... have increases. It's just part of doing business.

IMO These increases also kill those LOW BALLERS. They attract the low buyers, we keep the clients that want it when they want it, and don't fight on price.

Reveal1

We do a 3% increase each year whether paper, inks etc... have increases. It's just part of doing business.

IMO These increases also kill those LOW BALLERS. They attract the low buyers, we keep the clients that want it when they want it, and don't fight on price.
Maybe your prices are too low to begin with? I agree generally with your stance. We have a similar outlook, positioning ourselves at the top of the market and don't often leave anything on the table, so an arbitrary increase is not something we do lightly.