• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Price on Used HP Designjet 8000s?

Frontline

Hello all, I currently run a screen printing shop down here in Louisiana and I am thinking about venturing in to the sign business. I've been a lurker on the forums for a while now and there is a ton of great information to be found here! I tried searching for this information but could not find anything and was wondering if you could help me out...

I am very new to the digital/sign business (the only experience I have is through screen printing and a brief stint with a Fast T-Jet2) and am looking into making the jump to buy a used wide format printer. I found a used HP Designjet 8000s for sale but the seller is not including a price on the machine and only wants offers. What is the going rate right now for a decent used Designjet 8000s right now?

The printer would be used for both indoor and some outdoor products, so if anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,
Troy