• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Priceless

laserman70

Car $50 (transfer fee)
wrap $300
wheels & tires $600
Delivery car for the business PRICELESS!!!!!!

Friend was going to junk the car and we said it would make a good delivery vehicle..
He said its all yours lol

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 96
  • car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 85

MikePro

sweet deal! my friend drove a "$50 chariot" (as we called it) for a solid 3 years before it finally died on him

WrapperX

You need a gigantic spoiler and a blower hood and it would be hilarious.

Nice investment. Hopefully the engine holds out.

What exactly are you gonna be able to deliver in a 8' car?

HSG_IN

He should be able to deliver at least 10 yard yard signs. :thumb:

laserman70

Use it for all small stuff. The seats lay down in the back so we can put yard signs, graphics and maybe a matchbox car lol..

Craig Sjoquist

Yes great before / after .. Nice deal, even scrap $400, resale running $1,000 to $3,000.

You say wrap $300 (cost) since you have the design already... Would think the value of that is closer to $400 per side and up.

Nice design, flow, readable, image.

boxerbay

he will make his money back triple just using it for advertising running around town. people will see the creativity in it and will be drawn to it.

i would have added the phone or web addy somewhere in there. maybe you have it in the rear. haha. i just read what i typed. lol.

laserman70

he will make his money back triple just using it for advertising running around town. people will see the creativity in it and will be drawn to it.

i would have added the phone or web addy somewhere in there. maybe you have it in the rear. haha. i just read what i typed. lol.

We do have it in the rear lol.......and front...
We are going to overlay the number on the side somewhere. Going to mock it up in photoshop first to see best location..
Thanks for the nice comments.